Saturday, April 18, 2009

Patience

Opening night was last night and we had a great time. Took a few pictures backstage, aka in classrooms at LHS.

I have lots of ringlets for this one. Feels normal in some ways as this is what my hair used to do before I got old and my hair started thinning out! I feel a bit silly but cute at the same time!
Here's cute Vanessa. Wish I were the photogenic!
Crazy Nerrisha the star of the show! Ill work on getting a pretty one of her tonight without the crazy look on her face!
Lynn and I. I'm so glad she and her husband decided to do the show. She is so fun and has the best facial expressions on stage. We just love her!
Jenn and I. Silly flowered girls.

2 comments:

Ally said...

You look so pretty all done up!!

~ eRiN ~ said...

Thanks Ally. That's sweet. We wish you were here too. Congrats on your big crawling boy! He's so advanced. =)