Saturday, April 18, 2009

My sweet Emily

Well on Thursday she turned 8 and today she was baptised. Beautiful little Emy is now beautiful big Emy! I can't believe she's 8 already, I remember the day she was born like yesterday. Seems impossible that it was so long ago already.
Here's the sweet girl herself with the beautiful bows that Ally made for her.
Emily and her "cousin" Brenty were baptised together today. We're so glad cute Brent and his family have moved home from Florida, we missed them!
Cute kids and dads getting ready for the baptism. So wonderful these great kids have great dads who are strong in the gospel and who are worthy Priesthood holders. They are such a blessing to their families. Ella and her bff Gracie. They're both getting so old!
Sweet bugs Alyssa and Melody. Cute Alyssa had to get up at the baptism and sing Emy a song and she did a great job.
Proud big sister Melody with her royal cuteness Olivia, who was so good the entire time. I was blessed to hold the little bug the whole time!
With my sweet Emy after the baptism. She's so great!
Emily and cute Grammie Flanders.
Cute girls. Gramma, Nicole and Emily. Wonder why Emily is so pretty...must be in the jeans!

4 comments:

Wiggles said...

Where was I? I totaly misses the memo about the baptism. Glad you took such great pics. Thanks for sharing. You all look cute in the play as well.

Sargent Family said...

genes?

~ eRiN ~ said...

I put jeans on purpose...I knew I should have made a comment about how they weren't actually wearing jeans. So instead of being witty I just look dumb eh?

Well, at least nothing's changed!

Ally said...

Wish I was there...