Friday, January 2, 2009

Trip to Minnesotta

So this is a bit late (usual for me, I know) but I wanted to post a few pics of my trip to Minnesotta this fall. Had a great time visiting my family and friends in the Midwest. Captions for picture are beneath them.


With my cute grandpa, Myron Frost. He is 94 and going strong.

Unfortunately here is my grandma, Myron's wife. We've missed her for 4 years. Like the fantastic fake sunflowers I got her?!
My mom's high school. My grandpa, Myron was a member of the first Senior class in this building. His name is in the cornerstone. So cool.
The park a few blocks from my grandparents house still has the same merry-go-round that I played on as a child. So fun!
A cool veterans memorial in Belle Plaine, MN.
I stayed with my mom's childhood (and current) best friend Kay's family. This is the pier behind the restaraunt where I had brunch their cute family.
With Jenn, Kay's daughter. She is just a bit younger than me and though we don't know each other too well we've known each other forever! She's so fun and sweet. We had a great time.
This is Kay. How cute is she?!
This is Bella, Jen's daughter. She is 2 and so fun!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

So nice to see these pics...whenever you go to Minnesota, it feels like we are sending you off to some vague place...all I can think of is the Mall of America, you wandering around...shopping of course, eating some potatoes (yummy, now I know!), maybe meeting up with someone to visit there...I like this post!