Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve at the Moore's

We had a great time playing 90's Edition Trivial Pursuit at the Moore's.

There were 5 of us all together. Jean and Mike, Michelle, Lisa and me. I have known all of these wonderful people since I was a teenager and it was so fun to hang out with them all again. Below are Jean and Michelle who are great friends and really funny together.

This is my friend Lisa. We were in the same site together for I don't know how many years when we were kids. We were a site at camp of all girls and there was a core group of us who were always together every summer for a week for a long time. We had not gotten to hang out since 1997 before this night so it was great fun to visit with her again after so long.

As you can see I was thrilled to have won my very first ever game of Trivial Pursuit!

This is the first of the Midnight group photo attempts, Michelle only had 1/2 a face though so we tried again...
And the second time Mike ended up looking like a crazy man. Guess you can't blame him, being surrounded by 4 insane women might have done it... See, he really is quite cute when he's not making crazy eyes!

Thanks for a wonderful New Years Eve night!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Happy New Year Erin! Glad you had a great time with your friends. Oh...and congrats on winning your first ever game of trivial pursuit...don't know if I have. :)

Cindi said...

SO fun! I LOVE TP!!! Papa and I had friends who would come over almost weekly and we would play! I am not surprised ONE BIT that you won, you smart girl!!!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you joined us for New Years Eve. It was a fun night!! Nothing is better than an evening spent with Wanakee friends. Best wishes for a great 2009!

Erica said...

cute, yes...question is, does he think YOU are cute?? :P

I know you are :)