Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ah, a day off from work...


Well, it sure has been an interesting day so far, and its only 4:38pm! The morning was spent picking up around the house and throwing laundry in, fun fun. I met Muma Cote and Friendly's for a yummy lunch and we had a great time chatting. From there I picked up a piece of posterboard at Rite Aid for the Relief Society Birthday party tonight and headed off to the church. Once I pulled into the church parking lot I realized it was a bad idea. I promptly got stuck in the ice and sludge that has never been cleared or plowed away. I stepped out of the car into a nice icy bath for my feet, ice water up to the ankles always feel so wonderful!
Well Kevin Simpson in all his manly glory came and pulled my car out of the ice and sludge with his truck. Thanks Kevin! Right now I'm home writing this blog and getting ready for the R.S. party tonight. Should be fun. I'm watching a new show I have TiVo'd, New Amsterdam. Its a murder mystery type of show with a twist. The main character was born in the 1600's and due to a "spell" put on him by a Native American shaman he will not die until he is joined with his true love. He has had many wives and children and they all grow old and die while he stays young and hot! Its interesting.
So I think I'll probably do another post today with some older pictures and stuff just to get it on here. Enjoy!

No comments: