Monday, September 1, 2008

Gretchen's Visit to Boston

Not long ago (I forgot about these pics for a bit too!) my great friend Gretchen came from Utah to Boston with her family and I got to spend the day with her. We took a terribly hot and kind of annoying trolly tour and had a great time. We walked a ton and it was so hot but it was wonderful to see Gretchen. Here are some fun pics we took for your viewing pleasure. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

~ eRiN ~ said...

Not sure why some pics are huge and some are ridiculously tiny...sometimes I hate computers. Argh...

Becky said...

Hey...we ate at that restaurant! Brings back good times. I loved seeing the pictures.

Sargent Family said...

love the pics of the buildings- great angles!